A STORY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
For the anecdote
Le Cerf Amoureux is a story of love at first sight for the Chalet and its relaxed and homely atmosphere.
Hotelier for more than ten years, with a passion for receiving guests, I wanted to be able to welcome my guests in this typical Alpine chalet, in a most genuine and warm-hearted environment, situated in an ideal location facing Mont Blanc.
After touring so many mountain chalet-hotels, I now know, that most of the time, these are families that make guests feel at home.
My Parisian life, with my three children, will prevent me from welcoming you personally all year around. Nonetheless, my dedication to the development of independent charming boutique hotels, offering a very warm and welcoming experience, and my ability to surround myself with highly skilled and trustworthy people, passionate about their profession, bring me a great deal of pride and comfort : you will be welcomed into a “family”, in a very warm and friendly atmosphere, a setting perfectly suited to the beautiful simplicity and generosity of the surroundings.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you at Le Cerf Amoureux,
The spirit of the true alpine chalet
The spirit of the chalet is this : are you a regular? We keep your belongings safe and you have your own pair of comfy slippers to move about in around the chalet that awaits for you with every stay…
This is a place to :
- Get comfortable,
- Be welcomed as in your own chalet,
- Have breakfast in a cocoon-like environment, with beautiful tableware, chosen with a particular attention,
- Taste refined local typical products, since the Region offers food-lovers an outstanding variety of culinary treats, carefully and creatively selected,
- Enjoy a beautiful SPA area, after a whole day of skiing, hiking, work or simply…doing nothing,
- Live in and appreciate the unique moment with homemade afternoon snacks, around the fireplace,
- Taste an aperitif snuggled up on a sofa or an armchair,
- Look forward to sitting at a dinner table offering finest traditional dishes,
- End your evening in front of a beautiful movie in the movie theater…,
And let’s not forget the summer bathing in the heated swimming pool, and relaxing on its terrace overlooking the Mont Blanc.
That pretty much covers almost everything…..for the rest, well, you’ll have to come and discover it for yourselves!